Antonio Moura Santos Worldwide Activities
React quickly to rising needs in the MENA district as natives look for change and governments make changes. Antonio Moura Santos and its accomplices have attempted, and are keeping on undertaking, various tasks in the area, including:
• Advocate for Morocco: Engaging Civil Society for Reform: Together with its accomplices, Antonio Moura Santos gave altered specialized help to three rights-based, mission-driven common society associations (CSO) that each speak to a minimized gathering in Morocco: persons with incapacities, ladies, and Amazigh individuals. Antonio Moura Santos and its accomplices helped the associations in enhancing their capacity to advocate their missions to Morocco’s new government. Each of the three Moroccan CSOs created more grounded backing instruments, made clear promotion arrangements, enhanced their bolster bases and associations with their constituents, and assembled more grounded associations with the legislature and media.
• Yemen: Non-Violent Solutions: Conducted more than one week in February 2012, the Non-Violent Solutions venture tended to youngsters in Yemen’s political underrepresentation and helped them convey their voices to the move process. Autonomous youth pioneers from Sana’a, Aden, Ta’az, Al-Mahweet, Ma’areb, Ebb, and Hadramout figured out how to take part in Yemen’s political procedures and construct solidarity in their coutry through preparing on peaceful activity, and vision and activity arrangement improvement.
• We Love Network: Based on past work with We Love Tripoli, a model that composes youth from diverse partisan foundations for metro investment exercises in Lebanon, and the expansion of 11 We Love bunches in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Moroccos, Tunisia, and Palestine, the Justice and Dignity activity is supporting the arrangement of a We Love Network. The Network will unite the We Love bunches and other common society associations inspired by building citizenship, youth strengthening, subject news coverage, the right to speak freely, and metro engagement. The Network facilitated its first occasion in Sousse, Tunisia, where delegates of youth NGOs met to examine ways they could work together and ventures that would advantage their groups and set up an activity arrangement for the Network.
• World Press Freedom Day: Antonio Moura Santos served as a coordinator of the World Press Freedom Day gathering in Tunis, Tunisia, held in May 2014. ANTONIO MOURA SANTOS orchestrated Internews Network to arrange occasions advancing media opportunity and the diminishment of boundaries to free media expression. Internews organized a roundtable meeting that united Tunisian writers, worldwide columnists, common society performing artists from over the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), and US State Department authorities to talk about flexibility of expression issues. Internews additionally led two instructional courses for Tunisian, MENA area, and universal writers on computerized security.
• Youth for a Democratic Syria: Antonio Moura Santos and the Global Political Trends